New Release: 1.0????!!!! (0.164 also)

 


Hi everyone, tonight's launch is going to be the official 1.0 Steam release (assuming nothing catches on fire tonight), which is really scary and exciting.

However, I'm going to maintain the 0.x number scheme at the same time while I release weekly builds coming up to the Steam launch. Reason-being, I have to submit a build for approval to Steam before I can officially launch the page, so (slaps hood of build), I'm submitting this bad boy.

Once the game officially launches on Steam, all the weekly builds between now and then will be rolled into a day-1 patch (something like version 1.01).

Hope that makes sense to everyone! I've got a lot of new art coming out this week and more to come later, so I'm not out of the woods just yet.

I've also got some Mercy voice lines coming in soon, and I'm absolutely determined to make those szarva game pieces do something before I perish.

Anyway, that's where I'm at. For weekly patrons, things won't seem much different for a while as I keep cranking out builds every Friday. I hope you like 'em.

- Nym

https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Version 1.0/0.164 - 2-5-2021 

  • Added four brand new pieces of NSFW scene art
  • Added a whole bunch of knowledge to the library in Carvannah
  • Updated the title screen with new designs
  • It is no longer possible to skip the opening chapter
  • The opening splash screens are now skippable with 1 button press
  • A “Quit” option has been added to the main menu for people on certain devices with only 1 USB who are using a controller (like a surface pro)
  • Rockhide Eels are now skinnable for their hides, which can be crafted into gauntlets or a helm by Meghan in the renovated throne room
  • Added an 18+ splash screen on startup
  • When entering the Carvannah Library with Beatrix, she will read all the tomes to Mercy (given the circumstances)
  • Fixed an issue where a secret fish was consumable & had no sale value
  • Slightly modified font color palette
  • Adjusted an image flickering scene to reduce instances where PCs slower to render images could result in reference error
  • Changed menu, cancellation and confirmation sound effects to be more pleasing on the ears
  • Every chapter you read in the library grants skill points!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAUNCH DAY!!!

New Release: version 0.165!

Steam Store Launch!