New Release: v0.130!


Hey everyone!

I'm excited to get this new build out with some big & fancy extensions to some of the possible endings.

I've been working hard to make the less ideal outcomes still feel like genuine, meaningful results, and I'm excited to get back to work on the outcomes that don't yet result in an ending at all!

The more it branches out, the more work I'm creating for myself, but I hope it's all worth it in the end.

Until next time!

- Nym

New to the game or want to become a patron? Visit https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Version 0.130 - 5-8-2020 

  • Extended and added the conclusion to the annihilation paths
  • Extended and added the conclusion to the surrender paths
  • Added a large new post-annihilation area 
  • Added a new mysterious NPC who reveals many of the world’s secrets
  • Added a number of new sprites & assets
  • Fixed some missing file reference errors
  • Revised some dialogue for better quality and continuity


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAUNCH DAY!!!

New Release: version 0.165!

Steam Store Launch!