New Weekly Build: v0.128!


Hi folks, I wanted to get this weekly build out even though it's not gigantic, primarily because it fixes some pretty tricky issues. It's uploading now!

An update health-wise, I'm still under the weather but I still have good days and bad days. I've finally been tested for COVID after 5 weeks of complaining and the tests came back negative, which is partly good and partly nerve-wracking, because now I have to twiddle my thumbs and wait for all the other non-coronavirus blood tests to come in to see if it's something else more serious.

Fingers crossed it's just a weird one-off infection, and my "good days" become more and more normal and the bad days less frequent.

We're going to get over this finish line, though, even if I have to crawl over it. Thanks for taking this journey with me while the world crumbles around us.

New to the game? Try the public build or become a patron at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Version 0.128 - 4-23-2020 

  • Finished the siege “victory” outcome results and resulting cutscenes
  • Fixed an issue where fishing successfully could sometimes result in no catch
  • Began development on post-siege cove content (WIP)
  • Revised some dialogue for better quality and continuity
  • Fixed an issue where it was impossible to fish up regionally-unique fish (oops!)
  • Fixed an issue where Orus could disappear when riding him into a tent in Carvannah
  • Fixed some missing file reference issues
  • Fixed an issue where Carlisse could appear in 2 places at once when first arriving to the Cove
  • Fixed an issue where Mercy could confront Silas before encountering any Crows
  • Fixed some skill descriptions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAUNCH DAY!!!

New Release: version 0.165!

Steam Store Launch!